join the team
Volunteering with Monroe County Basketball is a fantastic way to get involved in a sport that you are passionate about. Giving back to your community by coaching youth sports allows our opportunity to give you
Here is a list and description of the volunteer roles we need:
- Head Coaches: Minimum 1 year of organized youth coaching.
- Assistant Coaches: No experience needed
- Communications: Provide outstanding communications with parents and players. Be on time for games and practices.
- Transportation: Must have reliable transportation.
Must Be Able To:
- Weekly Practices: Organize 1-2 weekly practices during each season.
- Teach Fundamentals: Teaching the basic and advanced fundamentals of the game.
- Encouragement: Providing positive reinforcement and effective feedback.
Please fill out our form with your resume and credentials.